[NEohioPAL]New Students for "Musical Theatre" voice teacher

BRAUNJC at aol.com BRAUNJC at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 05:58:20 PST 2006

-------------------------------1141394300

One of the areas top "Musical Theatre's" voice teachers taking on new
students for Spring and Summer. Ages 12 and up, female and male. In youth  theatre?
Or as an adult or teen now wanting to give a play a try for the  first time?
Have what it takes to make the cut. Turn the mouse into the lion.  Make an
"Ensemble" casting into a "Lad casting. Your promise, you'll have  fun, you will
study and work hard, practice, and  accomplish great  things. My promise is I
won't let you fail. All music included. Best offer in  town. References
available.

Respond to braunjc.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Jeffrey E. Braun

-------------------------------1141394300

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>One of the areas top "Musical Theatre's" voice teachers taking on new=20
students for Spring and Summer. Ages 12 and up, female and male. In youth=20
theatre? Or as an adult or teen now wanting to give a play a try for th=
e=20
first time? Have what it takes to make the cut. Turn the mouse into the lion=
.=20
Make an "Ensemble" casting into a "Lad casting. Your promise, you'll ha=
ve=20
fun, you will study and work hard, practice, and  accomplish great=
=20
things. My promise is I won't let you fail. All music included. Best offer i=
n=20
town. References available.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Respond to braunjc.com </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to hear from you soon</DIV>
<DIV>Jeffrey E. Braun</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>