[NEohioPAL]Audition Notice for "This is Our Youth" at Night Kitchen

Night Kitchen nightkitchen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 21:14:10 PST 2006

Auditions for Night Kitchen's Production of "This is Our Youth"

Night Kitchen announces auditions for its upcoming production of "This
is Our Youth" by Kenneth Lonergan.  Production dates are May 5-21,
2006.  Seeking 2 men and 1 woman ages 18-25 years old.  Auditioners
should be prepared for a cold reading.  A 2-minute monologue is
suggested by not required.   Small stipend available.

When:   March 13 & 14.  7 p.m. =96 10 p.m.  By Appointment Only.

Where   Unitarian Universalist Society of Cleveland
2728 Lancashire Road, Cleveland, OH 44106.

Contact:        Please contact Adrienne Moon at nightkitchen at gmail.com or
(216) 496-3337 to schedule an audition appointment.

Night Kitchen at Dobama Theatre seeks to nurture and support young
developing artists. Night Kitchen provides a venue for experimental
and edgy work that stretches traditional theatrical boundaries. The
company allows emerging artists to develop their craft while providing
high quality theater in the Cleveland area.

###
--
Night Kitchen
Dobama Theatre