[NEohioPAL]Holiday Schedule Inquiry

Gary Maher gmaher at safetythink.com
Mon Mar 6 22:35:43 PST 2006

We (The Hudson Players - A non-profit, community theater) are considering
doing a show around the Thanksgiving holiday next season and need some
input. I know some theaters perform Thanksgiving weekend, while others skip
over it, having performances both before and after but during the actual
weekend. Having never been involved in any such productions, I'd like to
hear from folks involved in any of those theaters as to what you feel works
best. Individual actors and crew opinions are also welcome as I'm curious as
to the affect on getting volunteers and cast as well as audience members.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

Gary Maher
The Hudson Players