[NEohioPAL]Electric Bassist Available after Mid-April

Chunga668@yahoo.com Chunga668 at Yahoo.Com
Tue Mar 7 04:12:00 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C641E0.56A85530

Electric Bassist relocating back to my hometown of Cleveland in April!

I'm looking for paid work (possibly unpaid depending on the situation) =
in the local theaters.
I have a degree in music and vast experience in theater and related =
music.
I play fretless and fretted basses and can easily the replace the =
upright in most situations.
I read extremely well and can transpose, sight read and/or read from =
piano reductions and lead sheets.
I am willing to travel anywhere in NE Ohio and beyond (within reason).

Please feel free to contact me at chunga668 at yahoo.com
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C641E0.56A85530

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Electric Bassist relocating back to my hometown of =
Cleveland=20
in April!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><BR>I'm looking for paid work (possibly unpaid =
depending on=20
the situation) in the local theaters.<BR>I have a degree in music and =
vast=20
experience in theater and related music.<BR>I play fretless and fretted =
basses=20
and can easily the replace the upright in most situations.<BR>I read =
extremely=20
well and can transpose, sight read and/or read from piano reductions and =
lead=20
sheets.<BR>I am willing to travel anywhere in NE Ohio and beyond (within =

reason).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please feel free to contact me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:chunga668 at yahoo.com">chunga668 at yahoo.com</A></FONT></DIV><=
/BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C641E0.56A85530--