[NEohioPAL]David H. Greathouse......Genius!

Bob Gray bobgrayproductions at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 7 08:39:13 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C641DB.C20B94E0

I would like to congratulate the make-up and special effects team of =
"Bigfoot" led by David H. Greathouse for this weekends win at the =
B-Movie awards in Syracuse, NY.  The B-movie awards typically features =
movies made on "a shoestring budget" that capture the b-movie era.  This =
year was different.  Over 200 hundred films from around the world =
entered this years event, some costing millions to make.  This is why I =
am particularly proud of the work Dave has done considering the low =
budget of Bigfoot.  In fact, the entire cast and crew should be =
commended as I found out that we were one or two votes away from being =
nominated in 7 catagories.  Hopefully we will have distribution news on =
the film within a couple of weeks.   Again, thanks Dave.  You did a =
fantastic job.  And if any of you guys need a great FX guy, Greathouse =
is your man; except for this summer.  He'll be hard at work on Bigfoot =
II.
------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C641DB.C20B94E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to congratulate the =
make-up and=20
special effects team of "Bigfoot" led by David H. Greathouse for =
this=20
weekends win at the B-Movie awards in Syracuse, NY.  The B-movie =
awards=20
typically features movies made on "a shoestring budget" that capture the =
b-movie=20
era.  This year was different.  Over 200 hundred films from =
around the=20
world entered this years event, some costing millions to make.  =
This is why=20
I am particularly proud of the work Dave has done considering the low =
budget of=20
Bigfoot.  In fact, the entire cast and crew should be commended as =
I found=20
out that we were one or two votes away from being nominated in 7=20
catagories.  Hopefully we will have distribution news on the film =
within a=20
couple of weeks.   Again, thanks Dave.  You did a =
fantastic=20
job.  And if any of you guys need a great FX guy, Greathouse is =
your man;=20
except for this summer.  He'll be hard at work on Bigfoot=20
II.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C641DB.C20B94E0--