[NEohioPAL]Writing Group for Playwrights

Domenick Danza ddanza at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Mar 7 10:52:40 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C641EE.66BD9440

I am a Network Playwright from Chicago Dramatists who recently relocated to
Cleveland.  I was a part of a writing group called B.U.M.S., which was made
up of other Network Playwrights.  I am looking to start a Cleveland Chapter
of B.U.M.S. utilizing the Chicago Dramatists' critique style and play
development process.  If interested please send a resume and short writing
sample to: DDanza at aol.com

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C641EE.66BD9440

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Writing Group for Playwrights</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#292929" FACE=3D"Arial">I am a Network Playwright from =
Chicago Dramatists who recently relocated to Cleveland.  I was a =
part of a writing group called B.U.M.S., which was made up of other =
Network Playwrights.  I am looking to start a Cleveland Chapter of =
B.U.M.S. utilizing the Chicago Dramatists' critique style and play =
development process.  If interested</FONT> <FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial">please send a resume and short writing sample to: =
DDanza at aol.com</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C641EE.66BD9440--