[NEOPAL]Apparel Screen-printer Position Avail

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Thu Mar 9 06:38:14 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C6435D.30026280

We are seeking an experienced professional Screen-printer initially =
part-time to join our team.

You must be EXPERIENCED with printing on apparel on an automated system. =
Familiarity with multi-colored prints including 4 color process, setup, =
breakdown, screen maintenance, mixing custom colors, loading - all the =
necessary tasks that any experienced printer knows.=20

Schedule is flexible and can include evenings or weekends. The position =
could lead into full-time depending on work flow, your skill level, =
attitude and abilities. Position is open due to increased work load.

We are a family oriented enterprise who works on the basis of integrity, =
trust, respect, exceeding our customers expectations, and putting out a =
kick ass product. We do not cut corners on quality - only those who are =
dedicated to their craft and work ethic will be with us for the long =
haul.    =20

We are a fast paced, fast growing company and only wish to hear from =
those who want to work, are solid with absolutely no questionable =
attributes, and who are experienced at apparel screen-printing.=20

Pay rate $7.50 - $13.00 depending on experience/proven performance.=20

We are located East End Cleveland. You must have reliable transportation =
as there is NO TRANSIT service.=20

If this sounds like YOU - then please call Donna @ 440.429-2074
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C6435D.30026280

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are seeking an experienced =
professional=20
Screen-printer initially part-time to join our team.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You must be EXPERIENCED with printing =
on apparel on=20
an automated system. Familiarity with multi-colored prints including 4 =
color=20
process, setup, breakdown, screen maintenance, mixing custom colors, =
all the necessary tasks that any experienced printer knows. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Schedule is flexible and can =
include evenings=20
or weekends. The position could lead into full-time depending on work =
flow, your=20
skill level, attitude and abilities. Position is open due to increased =
work=20
load.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are a family oriented =
enterprise who works=20
on the basis of integrity, trust, respect, exceeding our customers =
expectations,=20
and putting out a kick ass product. We do not cut corners on quality - =
only=20
those who are dedicated to their craft and work ethic will be with =
us for=20
the long haul.    </FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are a fast paced, fast =
growing company and=20
only wish to hear from those who want to work, are solid with =
absolutely=20
<STRONG>no questionable attributes, </STRONG>and who are experienced at =
apparel=20
screen-printing. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pay rate $7.50 - $13.00 depending on=20
experience/proven performance. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are located East End Cleveland. You =
must have=20
reliable transportation as there is NO TRANSIT service. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If this sounds like YOU - then please =
call Donna @=20
440.429-2074</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C6435D.30026280--