[NEOPAL]Correction - Seeking Director

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Mar 10 06:45:44 PST 2006

--------------010807000503060608090108

Hello all...

This is a slight correction to the email I sent yesterday, titled "CVLT
Seeks Summer Musical Director".  To be more clear, it should have read
"CVLT Seeks Director for Summer Musical"... while there may in fact be a
need for a 'musical director', the current request is for a /director/.

CVLT is seeking a director for /The Full Monty/ to be produced this late
July.  Interested parties please contact the theatre via cvlt at cvlt.org -
your information will be passed along to the production staff for review
and contact.

--
Drew Rothman

Publicity & Web
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
cvlt at cvlt.org
www.CVLT.org

*/Now Playing:/*

/Match /by Stephen Belber
      Riverstreet Playhouse - March 10th at 8pm

/I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change/
      Main Stage - March 17th - April 8th, Fri/Sat @ 8pm,
	Sundays 3/26 & 4/2 @ 2pm

--------------010807000503060608090108

<head>
</head>
Hello all...<br>
This is a slight correction to the email I sent yesterday, titled "CVLT
Seeks Summer Musical Director".  To be more clear, it should have read
"CVLT Seeks Director for Summer Musical"... while there may in fact be
CVLT is seeking a director for <i>The Full Monty</i><!-- 0000,0000,EEEE -->
to be
produced this late July.  Interested parties please contact the
theatre via <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
 href="mailto:cvlt at cvlt.org">cvlt at cvlt.org</a>
- your information will be passed along to the production staff for
review and contact. <br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Drew Rothman

Publicity & Web
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:cvlt at cvlt.org">cvlt at cvlt.org</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.CVLT.org">www.CVLT.org</a>

<i>Match </i>by Stephen Belber
      Riverstreet Playhouse - March 10th at 8pm

<i>I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change</i>
      Main Stage - March 17th - April 8th, Fri/Sat @ 8pm,
	Sundays 3/26 & 4/2 @ 2pm

</pre>