[NEOPAL]Dada Jeopardy - FOR REAL!

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:27:03 PST 2006

Obviously Jeopardy isn't as smart as everyone thinks it is, because they actually let a Dada cast member get on!  In celebration, we'll be having a Jeopardy-Watching party on Thursday, March 16th at Bottom's Up Lakewood to watch said cast member in his or her first (and possibly last) appearance.  Will (s)he win?  Will (s)he get embarrassed?  Will (s)he revert to Dada form and openly mock Trebeck?  Come down and find out, and then stick around for the Dada show at 9, to see Jeopardy played the way it was supposed to be - Dada style.  Admission is free, and there are drink specials all night!

Something Dada's "All About the Hamiltons" fundraising drive continues!  We're at 14% of our goal of 1,000 10-dollar donations.  Just think, your donation could put us over the 15% mark.  Then get a few more people and suddenly we're at 20%.  They tell some people, and we Ponzi our way to 30, 40, 50%.  Before you know it, everyone's told everyone, 1,000 people have given up two Mocchiatas for the good of everyone, and you stop getting bothered with these pleas for money.  Bingo-bango, everybody's happy.  And you do want everybody to be happy. . . don't you?  Simply log on http://www.paypal.com and send a donation to somedada at aol.com, use the easy donation link off our website at http://www.somethingdada.com, or send an old-fashioned check to the Something Dada address at the bottom of this announcement.

Speaking of happy, remember, you can get your hot little hands on the newest thing to hit the Paris runways: Dada T-Shirts!  Now available at http://www.cafepress.com/somethingdada, these shirts feature the classic "slanted door" logo.  Get your's today!  Get it shipped next day and you can wear it to the show!  Be that guy (or girl)!

Next show times:
Thursday, 3/16/06
***SPECIAL TIME FOR JEOPARDY WATCHING - 7:30 PM***
Show time - 9:00 PM

Thursday, 3/23/06
9:00 PM

Bassa Vita Lounge