[NEOPAL]A'Marie House UpComing Events

amariehouse at aol.com amariehouse at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 03:31:24 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8163B20511325_1110_68E_MBLK-M16.sysops.aol.com

A'Marie House
1100 West Market
Office:  330-835-9125

PAMPER ME WEEKEND?MARCH 17-18,2006??Come to the A?Marie House and be pampered by our staff of caring inn keepers and our Certified Reflexologist. We welcome you to the A?Marie on Friday evening. Overnight accommodations for two includes gourmet breakfast, Friday night reception, free chair message session, relieve stress and tension, holistic healing, free take home gifts and two tickets to Akron's Women?s Expo , via the pampered limousine. Both nights only $199 from $299-+-

OPEN MIC POETRY PARTY?FRIDAY, MARCH 24,
By popular demand Highland Square will again host an engaging evening of entertainment at the luxurious Amarie Mansion.  The A'Marie's amenities are beyond words and are the pinnacle of luxury, with four extremely spacious floors, a ballroom, bar, pool table, wide screens and several overnight suites.  While being entertained by some of Akron's best talent sample some of Mama's southern soul food.  When the last words are spoken be graced by the eclectic, souful sounds of ERICK HIRT!  Friday, March 24 with DJ Erick Hirt, Ace Boogie w/live band.  See Ace on Fox 8 news the same day!.  Renita Johnson, poet/songwriter, Tasha Biddings, poet/vocalist.  Plus the mic will be open to anyone, get tickets @Square Records and 2 Live Music.

MURDER MYSTERY AT THE A?MARIE?April 7!
Presenting The Mystery Players! There?s been a murder at the A?Marie! Our Uncle Hezekiah has been dead for one year and now its time to read his Will. Another murder happens while you are on the scene investigating the clues. Prices for the Detective Dinner Theater are: $39.95 regular admission price, $35.95 groups of twenty or more , $29.95 seniors 65 and over, all prices are per person, plus tax and includes the fabulous dinner buffet, desserts, PLUS tour of the A?Marie. Prizes for the detective who solves the murders, giveaway prizes for detectives. Overnight accommodations only $89.95 double occupancy includes free breakfast, what a kill! Private Murder Mystery Parties can be arranged for groups of 40 or more ANY DAY.
*residential area please visit us with respect* -
Handicap parking and overnight guests parking at the A?Marie. All ticket holders to special events must park directly across the street in the Parking Lot of Akron's First Assembly, the church's driveway is directly across from our driveway. Violators parking on side streets, Orchard or Putnam, will be towed at their own expenese

----------MailBlocks_8C8163B20511325_1110_68E_MBLK-M16.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV><B>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=4>A'Marie House</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=4>1100 West Market</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=4>Office:  330-835-9125</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=center> </DIV>
<DIV align=center> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><EM><U>PAMPER ME WEEKEND?MARCH 17-18,2006??Come to</U> </EM></B><EM>the A?Marie House and be pampered by our staff of caring inn keepers and our Certified Reflexologist. We welcome you to the A?Marie on Friday evening. Overnight accommodations for two includes gourmet breakfast, Friday night reception, free chair message session,</EM> relieve stress and tension, holistic healing, free take home gifts and two tickets to Akron's Women?s Expo <I>, via the <B><U><FONT size=4>pampered limousine</FONT></B></U>. <U>Both nights only <B><FONT size=5>$199</B></FONT> from $299-+-</U></I></DIV>
<DIV><I><U></U></I> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>OPEN MIC POETRY PARTY?FRIDAY, MARCH 24, </FONT></DIV></B></U>
<DIV>By popular demand Highland Square will again host an engaging evening of entertainment at the luxurious Amarie Mansion.  The A'Marie's amenities are beyond words and are the pinnacle of luxury, with four extremely spacious floors, a ballroom, bar, pool table, wide screens and several overnight suites.  While being entertained by some of Akron's best talent sample some of Mama's southern soul food.  When the last words are spoken be graced by the eclectic, souful sounds of ERICK HIRT!  Friday, March 24 with DJ Erick Hirt, Ace Boogie w/live band.  See Ace on Fox 8 news the same day!.  Renita Johnson, poet/songwriter, Tasha Biddings, poet/vocalist.  Plus the mic will be open to anyone, get tickets @Square Records and 2 Live Music.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></I><I><B><U><FONT size=4></FONT><FONT size=3>MURDER MYSTERY AT THE A?MARIE?April 7!</FONT></DIV></B></U>
<DIV>Presenting <B><U>The Mystery Players! </B></U>There?s been a murder at the A?Marie! Our Uncle Hezekiah has been dead for one year and now its time to read his Will. Another murder happens while you are on the scene investigating the clues. </I>Prices for the Detective Dinner Theater are: $39.95 regular admission price, $35.95 groups of twenty or more , $29.95 seniors 65 and over, all prices are per person, plus tax and includes the fabulous dinner buffet, desserts, <I>PLUS </I>tour of the A?Marie. Prizes for the detective who solves the murders, giveaway prizes for detectives. <I><FONT size=3>Overnight accommodations only $89.95 double occupancy includes free breakfast, what a kill! </I></FONT><B>Private Murder Mystery Parties can be arranged for groups of 40 or more ANY DAY.</DIV></B><I><FONT size=2>
<DIV align=center>*residential area please visit us with respect* - </DIV>
<DIV>Handicap parking and overnight guests parking at the A?Marie. All ticket holders to special events must park directly across the street in the Parking Lot of Akron's First Assembly, the church's driveway is directly across from our driveway. Violators parking on side streets, Orchard or Putnam, will be towed at their own expenese</DIV></I></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C8163B20511325_1110_68E_MBLK-M16.sysops.aol.com--