[NEOPAL]Signstage Costumes

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 15 07:27:13 PST 2006

--0-2032143404-1142436433=:7018

Cleveland Signstage Theatre is continuing our "costume donation" to area theatres.
  We hate to throw these things out, but we are forced to reduce our space asap.
  We would appreciate a small donation to our organization, but basically they are free for the taking.  We have a lot of good things, especially evening gowns and men's suits, lots of old shoes, etc.

  Contact Debra Wiener at debrawiener at sbcglobal.net if you wish to set a time to see our costume shop.

  Thanks!