[NEOPAL]Functional Anatomy Series for Teachers Template at Studio 11

Tiiu Gennert maheshwari_tiiu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 21:13:57 PST 2006

--0-1099536147-1142486037=:77580

Studio 11  welcomes
Deborah Vogel
  Functional Anatomy Series for Teachers
  Workshop #1: Pelvis and Hip Joint
  Workshop #2: Spine and Upper Extremity
  Workshop #3: The Lower Extremity: Knees, Ankles & Feet
  Workshop #4: Alignment Assessments
  Saturdays:  1:00-5:00pm
  Dates:  March 25th, April 8th, April 22nd,
& May 6th
  Cost of 4 Part Workshop Series:  $360.00
  Space is Limited so Pre-Registration is Required
  This series of 4-hour workshops will look at functional anatomy and it's importance to the movement arts of Pilates, Yoga & Gyrokinesis.  How does the iliopsoas muscle interfere with engaging the deep abdominal muscles?  When you have a client that has a rounded upper back, where do you first focus – on strengthening the back, or releasing the tightness from the front? Increase your understanding of functional anatomy and how the body was designed to move.  Improve your ability to see the relationships within the body and how to maximize your efforts to create more efficient movement patterns with your students.
  Deborah Vogel is a dancer, author, and master teacher who conducts workshops across the U.S. for both student and professional dancers. Her numerous articles on dance technique and injury prevention have appeared in Dance Spirit and Dance Teacher magazines. She runs TheBodySeries, a website for movement teachers, and a faculty member at Oberlin College and the OC Conservatory of Music. During her years in NYC she co-founded the Center for Dance Medicine. In 2005 her book, Tune Up Your Turnout: A Dancer's Guide was published.  Deborah makes her home in Oberlin, Ohio.

Studio 11
Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage
2337 West 11th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
216.621.8179
www.studio11tremont.com
info at studio11tremont.com

--0-1099536147-1142486037=:77580

<DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 28pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Viner Hand ITC">Studio</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 28pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> 11</SPAN></I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 28pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">  <I>welcomes <BR>Deborah Vogel</I> </SPAN></B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B><FONT size=5>Functional Anatomy Series for Teachers</FONT></B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Workshop #1: Pelvis and Hip Joint</B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Workshop #2: Spine and Upper Extremity</B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Workshop #3: The Lower Extremity: Knees, Ankles & Feet</B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Workshop #4: Alignment Assessments</B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=5>Saturdays: </FONT><TT><FONT face=Garamond
 size=5> 1:00-5:00pm</FONT></TT></B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B><TT><FONT face=Garamond size=5>Dates:  March 25th, April 8th, April 22nd, <BR>& May 6th</FONT></TT></B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=5>Cost of 4 Part Workshop Series:  $360.00</FONT></B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Space is Limited so Pre-Registration is Required</B></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px">This series of 4-hour workshops will look at functional anatomy and it's importance to the movement arts of Pilates, Yoga & Gyrokinesis.  How does the iliopsoas muscle interfere with engaging the deep abdominal muscles?  When you have a client that has a rounded upper back, where do you first focus – on strengthening the back, or releasing the tightness from the front? Increase your understanding of functional anatomy and how the body was designed to move.
 Improve your ability to see the relationships within the body and how to maximize your efforts to create more efficient movement patterns with your students.  </DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px"><B>Deborah Vogel</B> is a dancer, author, and master teacher who conducts workshops across the U.S. for both student and professional dancers. Her numerous articles on dance technique and injury prevention have appeared in <I>Dance Spirit</I> and <I>Dance Teacher</I> magazines. She runs TheBodySeries, a website for movement teachers, and a faculty member at Oberlin College and the OC Conservatory of Music. During her years in NYC she co-founded the Center for Dance Medicine. In 2005 her book, Tune Up Your Turnout: A Dancer's Guide was published.  Deborah makes her home in Oberlin, Ohio.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face=verdana><EM><STRONG>Studio 11</STRONG></EM> <BR>Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage <BR>2337 West 11th Street <BR>Cleveland, OH 44113
 <BR>216.621.8179 <BR>www.studio11tremont.com <BR>info at studio11tremont.com</FONT></DIV>
--0-1099536147-1142486037=:77580--