[NEOPAL]House for Sale by Owner

Douglas Gunnerson gunnerson5375 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:28:22 PST 2006

HOUSE for SALE by OWNER -- JACKSON TOWNSHIP (close to the Akron-Canton
Airport).  We are moving to Cleveland, and must sell our 4 bedroom, 3.5
bathroom house in the North Canton area.  The house is completely remodeled,
with 1000 sq. ft. finished basement (total 3000 sq. ft.).  Beautiful
vinyl-fenced back yard with 18 x 40 inground swimming pool.  Asking $174,900
-- Yes, housing is MUCH CHEAPER in this area -- that's why so many people
work in Cleveland and live in Jackson Township.  Check it out online at
www.owners.com (listing TPD8888) or call Denise at (330) 832-1879.