[NEOPAL]Looking for Female Guitarist and Female Pianist

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 20:08:41 PST 2006

--0-1766397774-1142568521=:76483

Seeking woman "of a certain age" who plays guitar well and a woman "of a certain age" who plays piano well for my vision of an ageless girl band.

  In the manner of a women's music circle for peace, justice and harmony...I seek talented like-minded older women to "speak our truth" through our music.

  This is not a be-bop, early '60's, lr polka band concept. This is real music...in lots of variety ala Diane Krall, Eva Cassidy, Karla Bonoff, Joni Mitchell, nnd maybe something from "Wicked" or other theatrical venues....or original music! where we take beautiful music, add instrumentation, harmony...and make it into a unique sound.

  Not punk, not hard rock, not rap....but anything else would be considered. It is about fun, meaningful, harmonic and fascinating music.

  If you are a like-minded female, with talent and desire/will (and experience is a plus), then please respond.

  NOTE: I do not need vocalists. I need solid instrumentalists and if you sing, much the better! Only serious but fun women should apply.

  If you are interested, please call me at (216) 397-5831 or email me at deekdiva at sbcglobal.net. Peace out. Chris

  P.S. - I do have a male guitarist who may be involved as well but I need a core female group. Other musicians may be considered down the road.