[NEOPAL]Royalton Players Presents "Deathtrap"

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 08:21:07 PST 2006

Don't miss the Royalton Players production of
"Deathtrap".

March 18, 24 and 25 at 8 pm, and March 19 at 2 pm.

Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for
students.  At the matinee on Sunday March 19 seniors
can also get in for $8.00.

For more information or to reserve tickets, please
call the Royalton Players information line at 216
556-0415.

All performances are held at the Edwin S. Griffiths
Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across from the Arby's Restaurant).

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy