[NEOPAL]Lori Diemer and The RED DOT Project

Lori Diemer diemwoman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 19:08:36 PST 2006

--0-407317181-1142824116=:22851

    Lori Diemer Connects to Red Dot!

  Willoughby Photographer Lori Diemer, of DW Photography, will join other Northeast Ohio RED DOT member artists celebrating the RED DOT Project’s Grand Opening in the Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Ave. Suite 125, Friday, March 31, 2006 from 6-9pm. Please contact Christy at 216-664-9600 to RSVP. City Artists at Work (CAAW) will sponsor an After Party from 8-12pm at the Heller Building, 2218 Superior Ave. 3rd Floor. The RED DOT Project is a complete regional art resource service driven to provide real economic and sales opportunities for artists and arts entrepreneurs by directly linking artists, arts businesses, and service providers to potential markets. The Grand Opening kicks off the first RED DOT Project Annual Membership Drive. For more information, visit  www.reddotproject.org.

  Lori Diemer’s photography has been awarded and exhibited at The Art Gallery, Finestra’s Gallery and the Michael Stefan Salon, (all in Willoughby), The April Art Show in Gates Mills, and the Prism Juried Art Show at the Fine Arts Association.   A contributing photographer for the Heart Of Lake County Magazine, Lori’s image subjects range from traditional nature and travel to fine art, macro, and creative manipulations.  Please visit www.dwphotography.biz to view some of her work.

              "I love all solitary places, where we taste the pleasure of believing what we see is boundless as we wish our souls to be"
  (Percy Blythe Shelly)

--0-407317181-1142824116=:22851

<DIV>  <H2 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3></FONT></H2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><STRONG> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></STRONG></SPAN></DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><STRONG>Lori Diemer Connects to Red Dot!<o:p></o:p></STRONG></SPAN></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><STRONG> <o:p></o:p></STRONG></SPAN></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Willoughby Photographer Lori Diemer, of DW Photography, will join other Northeast Ohio RED DOT member artists celebrating the RED DOT Project’s Grand Opening in the Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Ave. Suite 125, Friday, March 31, 2006 from 6-9pm. Please contact Christy at 216-664-9600 to RSVP.
 City Artists at Work (CAAW) will sponsor an After Party from 8-12pm at the Heller Building, 2218 Superior Ave. 3<SUP>rd</SUP> Floor. The RED DOT Project is a complete regional art resource service driven to provide real economic and sales opportunities for artists and arts entrepreneurs by directly linking artists, arts businesses, and service providers to potential markets. The Grand Opening kicks off the first RED DOT Project Annual Membership Drive. For more information, visit<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>www.reddotproject.org. </DIV>  <DIV class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"> <o:p></o:p></DIV>  <DIV class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Lori Diemer’s photography has been awarded and exhibited at The Art Gallery, Finestra’s Gallery and the Michael Stefan Salon, (all in Willoughby), The April Art Show in Gates Mills, and the Prism Juried Art Show at the Fine Arts Association.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun:
 yes">   </SPAN>A contributing photographer for the Heart Of Lake County Magazine, Lori’s image subjects range from traditional nature and travel to fine art, macro, and creative manipulations.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Please visit www.dwphotography.biz to view some of her work.</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR><DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV><EM><FONT face=arial color=#0000bf size=4>"I love all solitary places, where we taste the pleasure of believing what we see is boundless as we wish our souls to be" </FONT></EM></DIV>  <DIV>(Percy Blythe Shelly)</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-407317181-1142824116=:22851--