[NEOPAL]Need a quick press kit?

Afi Scruggs aoscruggs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:13:38 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C64C95.72DC0DE0

I can do that! I'm an experienced writer, journalist and musician, so I =
understand both artists and the media. I'm adept at creating =
professional, attractive  publicity materials, and I understand the word =
"deadline."

The basic package, which consists of a press release and an artist's =
bio, is just $75. That includes a 30-minute interiew to get good quotes, =
and update materials you have on hand.=20
Turnaround time is just one week. That's seven days. So you can email me =
on Monday and have your materials by Sunday.

For more information, email me, Afi Scruggs at afi at aoscruggs.com
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C64C95.72DC0DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can do that! I'm an experienced =
writer,=20
journalist and musician, so I understand both artists and the media. I'm =
adept=20
at creating professional, attractive  publicity materials, and I =
understand=20
the word "deadline."</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The basic =
package, which consists of a=20
press release and an artist's bio, is just $75. That includes a =
30-minute=20
interiew to get good quotes, and update materials you have on hand.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Turnaround time is just one week. =
That's seven=20
days. So you can email me on Monday and have your materials by=20
Sunday.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For more information, email me, =
Afi Scruggs at=20
afi at aoscruggs.com</FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C64C95.72DC0DE0--