[NEOPAL]Seeking Childrens Show Host

Richard Kohn somebodysproductions at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 09:15:11 PST 2006

--0-1454498093-1142961311=:86603

We are looking for an African-American or Hispanic actress mid to late 20's to host an upcoming children's episodic television series.  Potential long-term engagement.  Please email headshots/resumes to somebodysproductions at yahoo.com.

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!
--0-1454498093-1142961311=:86603

We are looking for an African-American or Hispanic actress mid to late 20's to host an upcoming children's episodic television series.  Potential long-term engagement.  Please email headshots/resumes to <A href="mailto:somebodysproductions at yahoo.com">somebodysproductions at yahoo.com</A>.  <p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Travel<br>
great deals</a> to the top 10 hottest destinations!
--0-1454498093-1142961311=:86603--