[NEOPAL]Something Dada Welcomes the Spring

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:08:40 PST 2006

Hey everybody, it's spring!  Stop looking at your thermometer!  Thermometers are for wusses!  The solstice is here, and we're going to celebrate!  Shed your sweaters!  Drop the down jackets!  Put on your pastels, t-shirts and shorts and let's party like it's 65 degrees!  Come down to Bassa Vita Lounge underneath Bottoms Up in Lakewood for Something Dada's first show of spring.  Grab a fruity drink, lounge back, and let us entertain you this Thursday, March 23rd, at 9 PM.

Nothing to wear to our little Spring Fling?  Don't worry.  Just go to http://www.cafepress.com/somethingdada and get yourself a super-cool t-shirt!  All the cool kids will be wearing them this spring.

Found some extra cash during your own spring cleaning that you want to go to a good cause?  Once again, you're in luck, as Something Dada's "All About the Hamiltons" fund-raising drive continues to help us fund our brand new permanent theater space.  Simply log on http://www.paypal.com and send a donation to somedada at aol.com, use the easy donation link off our website at http://www.somethingdada.com, or send an old-fashioned check to the Something Dada address at the bottom of this announcement.

Next show times:
Thursday, 3/23/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 3/30/06