[NEOPAL]Seeking Local Celebrities for April 27th and May 4th Event

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 00:07:36 PST 2006

I wanted to invite some of our Local Celebrities to the two fundraisers
we have coming up to usher in the Digital Media Technology Industry.
There have been a number of movies shot here in the last few years, and
we'd like to hear from anyone who had a featured role in the movies so
we can give them a free pass to the events and celebrate the local
talent here. Please contact me A.S.A.P. at dark at prelude2cinema.com

Here is info on the two events. One Event is April 27th at the Velvet
Dog and the other is May 4th at Massimo's da Milano

Info on the Events can be found at
http://prelude2cinema.pbwiki.com/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,