[NEOPAL]SUBISSION TO NEOHIO PAL LIST FOR ACTRESS SEARCH

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 04:04:11 PST 2006

-------------------------------1143115451

On the behalf of the M.O.B. INC. family, I'd like to thank NEOhioPAL for
allowing us to post our search for Carli Taylor Miluk.  Carli absolutely  rocked
as our Marilyn Monroe character on this past St. Paddy's Day weekend  mystery.

What a great performance she gave the audience.  So kudos to you Carli  and
if anybody's looking for a great actress, do call upon Carli.  She  was very
pleasant to work with and we here at M.O.B. INC. look forward to  working with
her again in the future.  Thanks again Fred, what you have  here is a great way
to keep in tune with what's going on in showbiz.
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.

-------------------------------1143115451

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Black" bottomMa=
rgin=3D7=20
leftMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Drole_document face=
=3D"Arial Black"=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>
<DIV>On the behalf of the M.O.B. INC. family, I'd like to thank NEOhioPAL fo=
r=20
allowing us to post our search for Carli Taylor Miluk.  Carli absolutel=
y=20
rocked as our Marilyn Monroe character on this past St. Paddy's Day wee=
kend=20
mystery. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>What a great performance she gave the audience.  So kudos to you C=
arli=20
and if anybody's looking for a great actress, do call upon Carli.  She=20
was very pleasant to work with and we here at M.O.B. INC. look forward=20=
to=20
working with her again in the future.  Thanks again Fred, what you have=
=20
here is a great way to keep in tune with what's going on in showbiz.</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>W.J. Malbasa</DIV>
<DIV>President of M.O.B. INC. </DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>