[NEOPAL]Partner Desk Needed for Fall DEATHTRAP Production

d20submissions d20submissions at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 06:40:11 PST 2006

I looking for someone to either LOAN or who KNOWS OF
someone who has an old-fashioned PARTNER'S DESK for
the upcoming fall production of DEATHTRAP at Dover
Players.

If you have any information or suggestions as to where
one can be found, please call me at (440) 454-0283.

I would need to borrow the desk from approximately the
second week of October until the first week in
November.

Thanks in advance - I figured this one would be
difficult to come by, so I had better start looking
early...

Matthew Solarz
Director