[NEOPAL]THE KING AND I opens this weekend at GLTG

mmiloro at adelphia.net mmiloro at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 24 06:42:38 PST 2006

------=_Part_6284_20932126.1143211358495

THE KING AND I
Opening Friday March 24 and Running Weekends Through April 8
At The Geauga Theater, Chardon, Ohio
Featuring Mike Rogan as The King, and Gina Piotrkowski as Anna
Tickets are selling fast! Call the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild at 440-286-2255, or purchase tickets online at www.geaugatheater.org
------=_Part_6284_20932126.1143211358495

  <head>

  </head>
        <b>Opening Friday March 24 and Running Weekends Through April 8 </b>
        At The Geauga Theater, Chardon, Ohio
        <b>Featuring Mike Rogan as The King, and Gina Piotrkowski as Anna</b>
        Tickets are selling fast! Call the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild at
        440-286-2255, or purchase tickets online at<b><font color="#000000">
        www.geaugatheater.org</font></b>

------=_Part_6284_20932126.1143211358495--