[NEOPAL]Aurora Community Theatre - PAID female pianist for "70, Girls, 70"

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Fri Mar 24 13:06:40 PST 2006

The Aurora Community Theatre is currently in rehearsal for Kander & Ebb's
"70, Girls, 70" and we still have an opening for "Lorraine" who is the
female pianist who is both a cast member (no lines and never leaves the
piano) and a member of the orchestra.  This is a paid position ($300) and
production dates are Friday and Saturday nights April 28 - May 20th.
REhearsals are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm,
but you would probably only have to be there three out of the four nights
of rehearsals.  This is a wonderful show - funny - great music - terrific
cast - and if you're out there somewhere, Lorraine - you'll really enjoy
the experience!  Please contact me at 216-515-6534 during the day -
330-562-9065 evenings and weekends - or on my cell phone 216-310-2513.

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com