[NEOPAL]VIDEOGRAPHER--PHOTOGRAPHER needed for dance program

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 19:00:37 PST 2006

--0-1030139506-1143342037=:38192

Need someone to video a short portion of a program for National Dance Week Day of Dance at the Beck Center for the Arts on Sunday April 30th.  The entire program is 3-5 p.m. and just need one part on video.  Need photographer to take photos of dancers--action/ stills for the National Office of this organization.  Would also like a few shots of the workshops that precede the program.  Contact me via email at margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net.

  Margaret Holden