[NEOPAL]really, REALLY, important message

D.R. Meyers rrambi at msn.com
Sun Mar 26 05:42:27 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0C86_01C650A8.D45FBE10

  Thank you, Fred, for addressing this issue.  It has been quite =
bothersome as of late.  Hopefully your post will get us all "on the same =
page".

Here's our two cents:

  We delete, unopened, any and all messages with vague subject lines.  =
If you're unable to summarize succinctly what it is that you are posting =
then we don't anticipate that you're very good at anything else either. =
(It's second grade English; paragraph heading.)  And, sorry but, we =
don't have time to deal with people who aren't able to be precise (and =
brief) in this medium. Pardon the honesty but if we wanted your "life =
story" we'd have coffee and doughnuts with you, not read and/or exchange =
e-mail.=20

  Also, if you're trying to "suck us in", (pardon the slang), to opening =
your message by having some (in your mind) exciting or enticing header =
that has very little to do with the body of the message, (ie. Free =
beer), we make a note of your address and never open anything from you =
again.

 You'll find that this kind of mind set is shared by most people who use =
a computer daily.

 Sincerely, Don Meyers