[NEOPAL]Volunteers Needed!!

MARY FARR mary.farr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 27 05:04:44 PST 2006

--0-868406969-1143464684=:62386

The Cleveland Sight Center is in need of audio description volunteers.

  An audio describer attends performances of a play and makes note about the action,
  costumes and sets.  Then they return to a performance, and in between the dialogue
  describe the action of the play, etc. to visually impaired and blind patrons who are
  wearing special headsets.  These descriptive comments are audible only to patrons
  wearing headsets.

  I you or someone you know, would like to volunteer as an audio describer please call
  for audition and training information 216-791-8118 ext 304.

--0-868406969-1143464684=:62386

<DIV>The Cleveland Sight Center is in need of audio description volunteers.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>An audio describer attends performances of a play and makes note about the action,</DIV>  <DIV>costumes and sets.  Then they return to a performance, and in between the dialogue</DIV>  <DIV>describe the action of the play, etc. to visually impaired and blind patrons who are</DIV>  <DIV>wearing special headsets.  These descriptive comments are audible only to patrons</DIV>  <DIV>wearing headsets.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I you or someone you know, would like to volunteer as an audio describer please call </DIV>  <DIV>for audition and training information 216-791-8118 ext 304.</DIV>
--0-868406969-1143464684=:62386--