[NEOPAL]Hate Crime Workshop - thank you!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Mar 27 09:18:20 PST 2006

I wanted to take this time to thank all the representatives Ms. Iris M.
Choi, Regional Director for the Ohio Civil Rights Commission; Ms.
Michelle Crew, Cleveland Field Office, U. S. Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission; Ms. Cassandra Bledsoe, Project Director Civil
Rights, Department of Community Relations, Cleveland City Hall; Ms.
Joanne M. Harrison, Law Enforcement Coordinator Manager, Office of the
United States Attorney, Northern District of Ohio, and representatives
from Cleveland's FBI office:  who came and gave us a good understanding
on their deparment, and we also was honored to have the new Exec.
Director Mr. Griffin of Community Relations Board within us to help
facilitate some of the questions we were asking.

I also wanted to thank the participants, and the committee members, Ray
C. S. Chan, Shan Chan and particularly, Dr. Yachun Ku that put this
program together, we would encourage everyone to attend the next
workshop, on Sunday, May 7th at Asia Plaza 2nd Floor, the topic is on
discussion of Discrimination and Immigration for Asian Americans, with
immigration attorneys Ms. Margaret Wong and Mr. Robert Brown.

This is our last series for the program and it is to deal about
discriminations faced by immigrants and how to understand it and to
educate the masses.

More information will be available shortly at www.ocagc.org

Johnny

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com