Fwd: Enough already! RE: [NEOPAL]Re: really, REALLY, important message from Fred

wendytemple at adelphia.net wendytemple at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 27 10:56:23 PST 2006

Shut up already.  My God, this is proof that no one can please anyone.  Find something more important to complain about.  Get a real life.

Some of you I know have lives, so it bewilders me why you even waste your time on such things.

How about we stop getting message likes these and leave them in the blogs and chat rooms where they belong.... now there's an idea.

Sorry Fred, that everyone had to add their comments to YOUR instructions. Thank you for this wonderful service. Keep up the good work.