[NEOPAL]FREE gazelle exercise machine

Mara Drayer bird11582 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 13:59:59 PST 2006

--0-566565806-1143496799=:96045

Hello!  My name is Mara and I have a Tony Little Gazelle that I hate, but you may love.  I'm giving it away because it's taking up valuable room in my closet but it's too unwieldy for me to carry downstairs for garbage pickup.  Don't get the wrong idea though - it's in great shape (remember how it lives in the closet?) but it's just not my bag.  So if you want it, all you have to do is come down to Little Italy and pick it up!  Please reply to this email with your name and phone number and I'll give you a call to set up a good time for you to retrieve your too-good-to-be-true free gazelle!

--0-566565806-1143496799=:96045

		<hr size=1>New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman6/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Call regular phones from your PC</a> and save big.
--0-566565806-1143496799=:96045--