[NEOPAL]Just my 2 cents re: links/reviews/opinions

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 27 15:45:44 PST 2006

I, for one, would hate to have to follow a link to read a review.  Half the
time, the links don't work or you still have to wade through tons of
garbage ads to find the content in which you're interested.     E-mail is
convenient and immediate and has worked for this list since its inception.

 And if other actors have enjoyed a show they've seen so much that they
feel compelled to share their experience with this list...GREAT!  I want to
know about the good theatre out there so I can enjoy it too!

If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

---Lenne

Come see THE FULL MONTY, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays thru April
9.  (My own shameless plug--for which I feel no need to apologize.)