[NEOPAL]Volunteers Needed - Show Premier April 1st - Long Winded Review - The Al and Mike Show at the Barking Spider

Sobczak, Michael MSobczak at kichler.com
Tue Mar 28 06:21:39 PST 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65272.EDEA105F

Volunteers Needed:

The Mike and Al Show is desperately seeking volunteers to sit in the =
audience Saturday April 1st at 11:00 PM at the Barking Spider. We need =
light-hearted people to laugh and enjoy themselves.  These are =
non-paying positions.

PREMIER:

The Al and Mike show is premiering their new show "C.R.A.W." at the =
Barking Spider on April 1st at 11:00 PM.

This is the opening show of a series of shows that the Mike and Al Show =
will perform at the Barking Spider.  The show runs one night only, but =
future shows will occur the 1st Saturday of every month for the =
foreseeable future.

Come early and see RED HEADED STEP CHILD play.  Stay after and listen to =
more great music from RED HEADED STEP CHILD.

The Al and Mike Show would like to thank Martin for inviting them back =
to the Barking Spider once again.

Review:

For those of you who weren't able to make it to the dress rehearsal / =
preview of the Al and Mike Show this past Saturday, all I can say is you =
MUST make it a point to get out and see this show when it premieres on =
Saturday April 1st.   Never before has fate worked in such wondrous =
ways.  These two 'April' Fools have so many jokes my sides hurt halfway =
through the show and my knees were raw from the slapping they took by =
the time they were done.

The show runs pell-mell through such genres as, the plight of the =
working man, mysteries, the simple refreshment of a cold beer and oh, so =
much more.  It was unbelievable!  These two guys did not miss a beat and =
each laugh was better than the one before it.

This was the first time I have seen the Mike and Al Show and let me tell =
you these guys put on an amazing show.  The lights, the sound, the =
props...everything came together to create a whole that was far greater =
then the sum of its parts.

And the acting!  WOW!! I can not say enough about the acting.  Allen =
Branstein was unbelievably, can't breathe, drop dead funny! I have never =
laughed so hard in all of my life as I did watching Allen on stage.  And =
yet, Mike Sobczak was just as good.  In fact, I think it was Mike who =
literally made me pee my pants with one of his lines.

So please.  Do yourself a favor.  Go see Mike Sobczak and Allen =
Branstein   in the Al and Mike Show this Saturday, April 1st at the =
Barking Spider.  You won't be disappointed, or my name isn't

Mike Sobczak

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65272.EDEA105F

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Volunteers Needed – Show Premier April 1st – Long =
Winded Review – The Al and Mike Show at the Barking Spider</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><U><B><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Volunteers =
Needed:</FONT></B></U>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Mike and Al Show is desperately =
seeking volunteers to sit in the audience Saturday April 1<SUP>st</SUP> =
at 11:00 PM at the Barking Spider. We need light-hearted people to laugh =
and enjoy themselves.  These are non-paying positions.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><U><B><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">PREMIER:</FONT></B></U>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Al and Mike show is premiering =
their new show “C.R.A.W.” at the Barking Spider on April =
1<SUP>st</SUP> at 11:00 PM.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">This is the opening show of a series =
of shows that the Mike and Al Show will perform at the Barking =
Spider.  The show runs one night only, but future shows will occur =
the 1<SUP>st</SUP> Saturday of every month for the foreseeable =
future.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Come early and see RED HEADED STEP =
CHILD play.  Stay after and listen to more great music from RED =
HEADED STEP CHILD.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Al and Mike Show would like to =
thank Martin for inviting them back to the Barking Spider once =
again.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><U><B><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Review:</FONT></B></U>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For those of you who weren’t =
able to make it to the dress rehearsal / preview of the Al and Mike Show =
this past Saturday, all I can say is you MUST make it a point to get out =
and see this show when it premieres on Saturday April =
1<SUP>st</SUP>.   Never before has fate worked in such =
wondrous ways.  These two ‘April’ Fools have so many =
jokes my sides hurt halfway through the show and my knees were raw from =
the slapping they took by the time they were done.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The show runs pell-mell through such =
genres as, the plight of the working man, mysteries, the simple =
refreshment of a cold beer and oh, so much more.  It was =
unbelievable!  These two guys did not miss a beat and each laugh =
was better than the one before it.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">This was the first time I have seen =
the Mike and Al Show and let me tell you these guys put on an amazing =
show.  The lights, the sound, the props…everything came =
together to create a whole that was far greater then the sum of its =
parts.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">And the acting!  WOW!! I can not =
say enough about the acting.  Allen Branstein was unbelievably, =
can’t breathe, drop dead funny! I have never laughed so hard in =
all of my life as I did watching Allen on stage.  And yet, Mike =
Sobczak was just as good.  In fact, I think it was Mike who =
literally made me pee my pants with one of his lines.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">So please.  Do yourself a =
favor.  Go see Mike Sobczak and Allen Branstein   in the =
Al and Mike Show this Saturday, April 1<SUP>st</SUP> at the Barking =
Spider.  You won’t be disappointed, or my name =
isn’t</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Mike Sobczak</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C65272.EDEA105F--