[NEOPAL]FINALS of the Ground Floor Theater Stand-Up Contest

info at groundfloortheater.com info at groundfloortheater.com
Tue Mar 28 10:09:42 PST 2006

----=_vm_0011_W6919123632_25956_1143569382

This is it, the FINALS of the Cleveland Comedy Challenge!!! See the four =
winners of last week's semi-finals compete for the $500 grand prize. The =
winners are determined by a combination of judge vote and audience vote.

The stand-up competition runs every Wednesday evening at 8:00 p.m. The Gr=
ound Floor Theater is a new comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid Heights=
 Blvd. (at Coventry) in the old Centrum Movie Theater. Full bar available=
 for all shows. THE ADMISSION PRICE IS RIDICULOUS...ONLY $6.00. Doors and=
 the bar open at 7:30 p.m. Call 216-255-6533 or email info at groundfloorthe=
ater.com for more information.

Think you're funny? Sign up to compete in a future competition. Send an e=
mail to standup at groundfloortheater.com.

Hey - we're in the news yet again: Check out the article and photo of the=
 theater in this past Sunday's Arts section of the P.D. We're also featur=
ed in the current edition of Cleveland Magazine. So far this year, we're =
been featured in the Akron Beacon Journal, Scene Magazine, The Free Times=
, The Plain Dealer, The Sun Papers, and The News Herald... to name a few.=
 Also, listen to WMMS 100.7-FM for promotions and giveaways.

----=_vm_0011_W6919123632_25956_1143569382

 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>This is it, the FINALS of the Clevelan=
d Comedy Challenge!!! See the four winners of last week's semi-finals com=
pete for the $500 grand prize. The winners are determined by a combinatio=
n of judge vote and audience vote.<BR><BR>The stand-up competition runs e=
nd an email to standup at groundfloortheater.com.<BR><BR>Hey - we're in the =
news yet again: Check out the article and photo of the theater in this pa=
st Sunday's Arts section of the P.D. We're also featured in the current e=
dition of Cleveland Magazine. So far this year, we're been </FONT></=
FONT><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D=
3>featured in the Akron Beacon Journal, Scene Magazine, The Free Tim=
es, The Plain Dealer, The Sun Papers, and The News Herald... to name a fe=
w. Also, listen to WMMS 100.7-FM for promotions and giveaways. </FONT><BR=