[NEOPAL]MRS. WARREN'S PROFESSION free invited preview

Scott Plate sfplate at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 29 05:28:26 PST 2006

--0-63941863-1143638906=:12794

Thursday, March 30, 8:00 PM at the Beck Center Studio Theatre.  George Bernard Shaw's Mrs. Warren's Profession officially opens Friday, March 31 at the Beck Center, but we'd love an audience to work off beforehand if possible.  Please join us for a free preview.  No reservations required.  Some press will be in attendance.  Please arrive no later than 8PM.  Thanks, and hope to se you there!
--0-63941863-1143638906=:12794

Thursday, March 30, 8:00 PM at the Beck Center Studio Theatre.  George Bernard Shaw's <EM>Mrs. Warren's Profession </EM>officially opens Friday, March 31 at the Beck Center, but we'd love an audience to work off beforehand if possible.  Please join us for a free preview.  No reservations required.  Some press will be in attendance.  Please arrive no later than 8PM.  Thanks, and hope to se you there!
--0-63941863-1143638906=:12794--