[NEOPAL]Bombay Dreams tix 4 sale

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 19:33:45 PST 2006

--0-808731991-1143689625=:69406

I have 2 tickets for Bombay Dreams at the Palace Theatre for this Friday, March 31 at 7:30 PM.  Section BALC1 Row X seats 307and 308.  I was looking forward to going, but I have have two sick little girls at home right now who need their mommy.
  Current prices for Row X are $20 each online.  I will sell for best offer.  You will need to make arrangements to get them from me in Lorain County.
  Cell phone: 440-225-5225.
  Thanks and enjoy the show!
  Charlene Hartley

--0-808731991-1143689625=:69406

		<hr size=1>New <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman4/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.</a> Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.
--0-808731991-1143689625=:69406--