[NEOPAL]News on Spiderman 3 Extras from Film Commission website

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 09:43:36 PST 2006

This is news on Spiderman 3 from the Film Commission Website.

Extras, Crew, and other Spiderman related biz

As of this date, there is not a Casting Director for Spiderman III
Cleveland. If you are seeking to be an extra in SM III ? Please share
your information through one of the means below, and we will pass on to
the production once they have brought a casting director on Board.

*email a digital photo and your contact information to
gnikodym at clevelandfilm.com

*mail or deliver your photo and head shot to The Greater Cleveland Film
Commission at

1301 East Ninth Street, Suite 120

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Or FAX your information, attention Greg Nikodym, to 216 623 0876.

Please don?t call the Film Office regarding extras roles - we can only
pass on your information, but otherwise don?t play a role in selection.