[NEOPAL]IMPROV AT FAIRMOUNT CENTER-CLARIFICATION-

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 17:23:19 PST 2006

--0-2048868021-1143768199=:61472

THE FOLLOWING IS BEING OFFERED AT FAIRMOUNT CENTER FOR THE ARTS
  CONTACT:

  The Fairmount Center will begin its full arts-center programming in September of 2006. As we are preparing for the exciting new workshops that will be held throughout the new season, we are offering a number of preview workshops beginning this March. All residents of Mayfield Village and surround communities are welcome. See below for the wonderful classes for children, teens and adults beginning this spring session!

All classes will be held at Mayfield Village Civic Center right off of I-271 and Wilson Mills Rd. 6622 Wilson Mills Rd. at the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd. (Ohio Rt. 91)

To register, call the Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 or visit www.fairmountcenter.org

  Long-Form Improv Workshop - Acting In The Moment
(Separate Sessions for Adults and 9 th – 12 th grade)
Instructor: Marc Moritz
Nine Sessions
Mondays, Starting Starting April 3, 2006
9th – 12th grade: 4:00 – 6:00pm
Adults: 7:00 – 9:00pm*
                                  Fee: $135
Take your improv and acting to a more advanced level. This class provides a beginning groundwork and an opportunity for those who want to explore long-form improvisation in depth. Students will acquire a deeper understanding of the elements of a good improvised scene and a stronger understanding of the basics of improv. This work often results in a more risk-taking, stronger choice-making approach to your scripted work.

--0-2048868021-1143768199=:61472

 choice-making approach to your scripted work. </div>
--0-2048868021-1143768199=:61472--