[NEOPAL]Re: really, REALLY, important message from Fred

Richard B. Ingraham rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
Mon Mar 27 09:03:38 PST 2006

So if you don't want to read Berko's reviews or any others, simply hit
your delete button.  Problem solved.  As for driving traffic to another
sight, I'm glad to be able to read Roy's reviews, delivered straight to
my inbox, in plain text format, so I can read them whenever I like, I
don't have to be online, (some of us still us a dial up connection at
home) and I don't have to wait for some silly web page to load, with a
bunch of ads and other eye candy that I couldn't care less about.

Driving traffic to the sight of the publisher is an agreement between
the publisher and the author/reviewer.   Not my problem.  ;-)

As long as they are clearly labeled as reviews, what it the problem?
Don't want to read them, hit delete.

Richard B. Ingraham
RBI Computers and Audio
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com