[NEOPAL]should we have another neohiopal picnic?

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 07:09:12 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1144073352

Hi folks,

People have been asking me lately if there is going to be  another neohiopal
picnic this summer.

I think it would be lots of fun, as the first one was:
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/picnic.htm_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/picnic.htm)

In order for it to happen, I need to determine if there is strong  enough
support within the performing arts community to plan it and run it - so  if you
are interested in taking a leadership role in helping make this happen  again,
please contact me and let me know what you would be willing to  do.

I need to take a backseat this time, so I need a person to be in  charge of
the overall event, as well as people to assist organizing and running  food,
entertainment, parking, signage, welcome, cleanup, etc.

I can assemble a list of interested people from the feedback I get  from this
email, and then would like to hand it to a person who can be in charge  of
the whole event.

A likely date would be Saturday, August 26.

Thanks!

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell

-------------------------------1144073352

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>Hi folks,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>People have been asking me lately if there is going to be=20
another neohiopal picnic this summer.  </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I think it would be lots of fun, as the first one was: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/picnic.htm">http://www.fredsternfeld.co=
m/picnic.htm</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>In order for it to happen, I need to determine if there is stro=
ng=20
enough support within the performing arts community to plan it and run it -=20=
so=20
if you are interested in taking a leadership role in helping make this happe=
n=20
again, please contact me and let me know what you would be willing to=20
do.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I need to take a backseat this time, so I need a person to be i=
n=20
charge of the overall event, as well as people to assist organizing and runn=
ing=20
food, entertainment, parking, signage, welcome, cleanup, etc.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I can assemble a list of interested people from the feedback I=20=
get=20
from this email, and then would like to hand it to a person who can be in ch=
arge=20
of the whole event.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>A likely date would be Saturday, August 26.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thanks!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"14"=
>Fred=20
Sternfeld</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12"><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A><BR>2=
16-360-0708-home<BR>216-496-6087-cell</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>