[NEOPAL]Scottish Music and Dance to Celebrate Tartan Day!

Sara Gilchrist gilchrist.sara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:28:24 PDT 2006

CELEBRATE TARTAN DAY!

There is a strong Scottish Community in Cleveland and the Arts are at
the heart of it.  We, the instructors of the Scottish Arts, would like
to invite you to celebrate Tartan Day with us.

Tartan Day is an American holiday celebrating the contributions
Scottish Americans have made to American culture.

Highalnd Dance
Bagpipes &
Drumming

Thursday April 6th
7-8pm
Bay Middle School
27725 Wolf Rd. Bay Village Ohio 44140

Contact:  Sara Gilchrist at (216) 526-1345 or gilchrist.sara at gmail.com

This event is free.

Join us for refreshments during a fun casual showcase of Scottish
Arts.  Meet the students, instructors,  and community leaders who love
what they do and would like to share it with you.  We are looking
forward to meeting you and sharing an enriching evening of Scottish
Arts.

--
Sara Gilchrist
BATD Certified Scottish Highland Dance Instructor
gilchrist.sara at gmail.com

Instruction Based, Student Driven.