[NEOPAL]Got A Demo!

Stephon J. Davis stephon at supreme-productions.com
Mon Apr 3 19:21:50 PDT 2006

--0-341945227-1144117310=:74586

  Do you have a demo tape that needs to be edited for professionalism. Or do you need to showcase your talent with a monologue. If so contact beryle at supreme-productions.com or info at supreme-productions.com
  We have reasonable “actor” rates. We can provide you with top-notch service and fast turnaround.
  Don’t walk into your next audition ill-prepared or mail out a rough looking demo.
  We can provide you with additional copies, you can keep it simple and plain or we can print your resume on the back of the DVD cover and put your picture on the front. There are lots of options to choose from. Contact us now to turn your ordinary demo into an extraordinary demo.

  Stephon J. Davis
  www.supreme-productions.com