[NEOPAL]Something Dada - On the Juice

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:18:08 PDT 2006

In honor of baseball season, Something Dada has decided to start using steroids on a wholesale level.  Unfortunately, our new "training regimen" has so far been limited exclusively to "the cream" because we're all terrified of needles, and somebody put "the clear" down and now we can't find it.  We are confident, however, that we will be gigantic and raging in no time at all.  So check out the new and im-huged Something Dada at Bassa Vita Lounge underneath Bottoms Up in Lakewood this Thursday at 9 PM.

Of course, human growth hormone and back-acne treatment don't come cheap, so we're continuing our "All About the Hamiltons" fundraiser.  We will be accepting donations with huge smiles on our enormous heads at the show Thursday night, but you can also log on http://www.paypal.com and send a donation to somedada at aol.com, use the easy donation link off our website at http://www.somethingdada.com, or send an old-fashioned check to the Something Dada address at the bottom of this announcement.

Have you outgrown all your old shirts thanks to your own "workout program"?  Well, replenish your wardrobe with Something Dada t-shirts from http://www.cafepress.com/somethingdada.  Available in sizes up to XXL, you can show off your new muscle definition in style.

Next show times:
Thursday, 4/6/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 4/13/06