[NEOPAL]Last Chance to see All My Sons at John Carroll University with Mark Cipra!

Karen Gygli karengygli at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 06:44:10 PDT 2006

This is your last chance to see Arthur Miller's All My
Sons at John Carroll University's Kulas Auditorium (in
the main administration building right under the clock
tower on the main floor).  All My Sons runs Friday,
April 7, Saturday, April 8 at 7:30PM and Sunday, April
9 at 2PM in Kulas Auditorium.  Guest artist and
Cleveland favorite Mark Cipra plays Joe Keller and a
talented cast of JCU students play the Kellers, the
Deevers and their neighbors, hard-working
Midwesterners who survived World War II, but who might
not survive the surfacing of a terrible secret.
Ticket are $5 reserved and $7 at the door before the
performance, and can be reserved by calling
216-397-4428.  Parking is free and near the theatre.