[NEOPAL]NEW NIGHT - Standup Comedy Competition - Ground Floor Theater

info at groundfloortheater.com info at groundfloortheater.com
Wed Apr 5 14:00:45 PDT 2006

----=_vm_0011_W707323660_30873_1144270845

This Thursday (NOTE NEW NIGHT) is week 1 of a new competition, as eight l=
ocal and regional comics compete for the right to move on to the semi-fin=
als in hopes of capturing the $250 prize. Winners are determined by a com=
bination of judge vote and audience vote.

The stand-up competition runs every Thursday evening at 8:00 p.m. The Gro=
und Floor Theater is a new comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid Heights =
Blvd. (at Coventry) in the old Centrum Movie Theater. Full bar available =
for all shows. THE ADMISSION PRICE IS RIDICULOUS...ONLY $6.00. Doors and =
the bar open at 7:30 p.m. Call 216-255-6533 or check out our website at w=
ww.groundfloortheater.com for more information.

Think you're funny? Sign up to compete. Send an email to standup at groundfl=
oortheater.com.

Hey - we're in the news yet again: Check out the article and photo of the=
 theater in the Sunday 3/26 Arts section of the P.D. We're also featured =
in the current issue of Cleveland Magazine. So far this year, the Ground =
Floor Theater has been featured in the Akron Beacon Journal, Scene Magazi=
ne, The Free Times, The Plain Dealer, The Sun Papers, and The News Herald=
... to name a few. Also, listen to WMMS 100.7-FM for promotions and givea=
ways.

----=_vm_0011_W707323660_30873_1144270845

 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>This Thursday (NOTE NEW NIGHT) is week=
 1 of a new competition, as eight local and regional comics compete for t=
he right to move on to the semi-finals in hopes of capturing the $250 pri=
ze. Winners are determined by a combination of judge vote and audience vo=
te.<BR><BR>The stand-up competition runs every Thursday evening at 8:00 p=
ebsite at </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.groundfloortheater.com/" target=3D=
new><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>www.groundfloortheater.com</F=
ONT></A><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3> for more information.<BR=
><BR>Think you're funny? Sign up to compete. Send an email to standup at gro=
undfloortheater.com.<BR><BR>Hey - we're in the news yet again: Check out =
the article and photo of the theater in the Sunday 3/26 Arts section of t=
he P.D. We're also featured in the current issue of Cleveland Magazine. S=
o far this year, the Ground Floor Theater has been featured in the Akron =
Beacon Journal, Scene Magazine, The Free Times, The Plain Dealer, The Sun=
 Papers, and The News Herald... to name a few. Also, listen to WMMS 100.7=
-FM for promotions and giveaways. </FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></body></html>

----=_vm_0011_W707323660_30873_1144270845--