[NEOPAL]IDEA! RE: Fear of possible dissolving of theatre in the U.S.

Hollywood Prep fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 14:55:39 PDT 2006

--0-1713256268-1144360539=:74612

OK, I don't usually chime in on the ranting stuff but I have an idea...

  Why don't you theater folks get together with some of these hot Indie Film guys and put on a multi-media show?!  We do have a sizable talent pool here and for anyone who has spent anytime in Los Angeles, like I have, you know that there are a TON of Ohioans in the biz.  So, give everyone a reason to stay here a little longer and start creating some NEW stuff!

  I suggest all the theater people interested in something new go to the Indie Club meetings and meet some film people and get creative!

  http://www.mdifilm.com/indieclub/

  In fact, I will take it a step further and if anyone is interested, email me and I'll work on getting everyone together who wants in, to create something.

  How is that?!

  With Humble Sincerity,
  Maureen Dempsey
  Acting Coach/ Director
  440-313-8326

--0-1713256268-1144360539=:74612

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-1713256268-1144360539=:74612--