[NEOPAL]Fear and Theatre Discounts

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 13:30:18 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1144441818

Hi Theatre people,
Cleveland Public Theatre and Dobama Theatre offer a pay-as-you-can program,
Cleveland Play House has a deal for those under the age of 40, and I am sure if
you call ahead you can find discount tickets at other theatres.

And don't forget student tickets and ushering.  My husband and I usher for
Dobama, the Play House, CPT and Actors' Summit and even ushered a show at Tri-C
East recently.  All these theatres allow you to see the show in its entirety
in exchange for ushering.  Playhouse Square Center has the "Red Coats" usher
program, but does not guarantee that you will see the whole show.

Marjorie Preston
www.marjoriepreston.com

"Now tell me the truth, boys -- is this kind of fun?"-- Tom DeLay to children
living in the Astrodome during Hurricane Katrina

-------------------------------1144441818

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hi Theatre people,</DIV>
<DIV>Cleveland Public Theatre and Dobama Theatre offer a pay-as-you-can=
 program, Cleveland Play House has a deal for those under the age of 40, and=
 I am sure if you call ahead you can find discount tickets at other the=
atres.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>And don't forget student tickets and ushering.  My husband and I u=
sher for Dobama, the Play House, CPT and Actors' Summit and even u=
shered a show at Tri-C East recently.  All these theatres allow you to=20=
see the show in its entirety in exchange for ushering.  Playhouse Squar=
e Center has the "Red Coats" usher program, but does not guarantee that=
 you will see the whole show.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Marjorie Preston</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.marjoriepreston.com">www.marjoriepreston.com</A>=20=
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>"Now tell me the truth, boys -- is this kind of fun?"-- Tom DeLay to childr=
en living in the Astrodome during Hurricane Katrina</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTM=