[NEOPAL]another reason for the decline of live theater?

za za ohiozaza at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 10:56:24 PDT 2006

--0-636927522-1144605384=:87803

      Well, it is a performance, and it's from NEOH, so we must acknowledge that it's ours.

    http://wakanaka.blogspot.com/2006/04/ernest-angley-and-road-to-hell.html

  (If the link isn't active, cut'n'paste!) (original link was on www.boingboing.net)

    Who says live theater is dead? It's just been exported.

  Why is this relevant? I see this as a symptom of a much larger social trend. There is a very real struggle taking place these     days, not just for 'eyeballs', but for 'neurons' themselves.

Homophobia,  the rise of belief in 'intelligent design' and the decline in  people's  understanding of the nature of science, election fraud,  the passive acceptance of the hateful right-wing agenda, 'wal-mart'  consumerism, a growing preference for individual podcasts vs live  theater, these are all examples of the same class of phenomena. People  are being systematically trained to be passive consumers, live theater  requires thought.

    Steve Kramer

--0-636927522-1144605384=:87803

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-636927522-1144605384=:87803--