[NEOPAL]Attention All Equity Actors!!!

Tracee Patterson tracee.patterson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:34:44 PDT 2006

------=_Part_5233_12629796.1144755284310

For a good time, call Tracee Patterson!

Or, E-MAIL Tracee Patterson!

Or, WRITE Tracee Patterson!

But, whatever you do, PLEASE contact Tracee Patterson, Chair of the
Cleveland Equity Liaison Committee, as soon as possible to provide us with
your contact information so that we can contact YOU about upcoming
auditions, "Actors' Nights" at local theatres, pending benefit and contract
changes/negotiations, membership meetings, and all sorts of other GREAT
INFORMATION and GOOD TIME announcements!

The Cleveland Equity Liaison Committee would like to begin regular
electronic communication with our membership--it is the simply the quickest=
,
easiest, and cheapest way to get in touch with our 225+ local members of
Actors' Equity.  However, we can only do it with *your* *help* (no,
really--NYEquity won't tell us who you are; something about privacy
laws.....yawn).

PLEASE consider sending us your info by replying to this e-mail, or by
calling the local hotline at 440-779-2001, and giving us your name, phone
number, and e-mail and snail mail addresses.  And please encourage others t=
do the same, especially those who choose not to subscribe to NEOPAL (and wh=
wouldn't???  But I digress).

Thanks so much--we look forward to hearing from you!

Peace,

tracee

------=_Part_5233_12629796.1144755284310

eveland Equity Liaison Committee, as soon as possible to provide us with yo=
ur contact information so that we can contact YOU about upcoming auditions,=
 "Actors' Nights" at local theatres, pending benefit and contract=
 changes/negotiations, membership meetings, and all sorts of other GREAT IN=
FORMATION and GOOD TIME announcements!
r electronic communication with our membership--it is the simply the quicke=
st, easiest, and cheapest way to get in touch with our 225+ local memb=
ers of Actors' Equity.  However, we can only do it with=20
mething about privacy laws.....yawn).  </div>
or by calling the local hotline at 440-779-2001, and giving us your name, p=
hone number, and e-mail and snail mail addresses.  And please enc=
ourage others to do the same, especially those who choose not to subscribe =
to NEOPAL (and who wouldn't???  But I digress).

------=_Part_5233_12629796.1144755284310--