[NEOPAL]Sneak Peak - The Rapture

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Apr 12 06:30:52 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C65E13.CCDAF8D0

Hello everyone,

This past weekend (April 8-9), with the help of talented professionals
crew and cast, we warped up our shoot for The Rapture's teaser, this
teaser will be distributed via internet and dvd to any interested party
who would like to get involved with this project. Several copies will be
sent along with A Joker's Card to film markets such as Cannes, Hong
Kong, American Film Market, and Toronto's.

The Rapture is a Sci-fi/Action genre film with a strong style based on
many live-action Anime films that has influenced me, and so, I decided,
thanks to the success of A Joker's Card, to create this feature film
with our own storyline, and superheroes/villiams of our own so it can be
eventually go to theatrical and DVD release/distribution. We have
researched our market well and after almost 1 year of pre-production, we
are set to roll.

Synopsis for The Rapture: Trust: Just a five-letter word, but one that
carries more weight in this world than any could fathom. What happens
when sabotage, deceit, and betrayal push trust to the breaking point?
When Midael and Abaddon, two enhanced humans (Chimaeras: Midael with 15'
long metal wings that shoots out like daggers, Abaddon/Job with 15' long
metal tail and can manipulate energy), become part of a high-stakes and
violent game of cat-and-mouse, each learns just how much trust can be
lost when everyone they meet has an agenda.

Cast includes: George Tutie as Midael, Brian Richeson as Job/Abaddon,
Annie Kitral as Dr. Gutierrez, Tom Fulton as Mr. Big, Chandler Chapman
as Michael, Donna Williams as Mia Myros, Brandy Seymour as Ydnarb, Mary
Faktor as Master Biso, E. Ray Goodwin Jr. as E, Nicholas D'Amico as
Jack, Kyle Znamenak as Jonathan, and several others.

So, here are the links to stills taken out directly from the footage,
they are raw, without being touched up (yet), and it will NOT be what
you will be seeing on the final teaser cut, but at least, you can enjoy
the look and feel of things to come.

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/2.jpg (photo shoot on April 1)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/catfight.jpg (fight between Ydnarb vs
Mia)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/midael.jpg (Midael launches toward
opponent)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/job.jpg (Job about to shoots out an
energy ball)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/michael.jpg (our all powerful
military leader Michael)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat1.jpg (the military men, props
was graciously provided by Malabar Front)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat2.jpg (Military men being thrown
back by energy ball)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/gutierrez.jpg (Dr. Gutierrez at lab)

http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/jonathan.jpg (Jonathan in prison)

Enjoy. Principal photography for this feature starts this Summer in July
2006.

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C65E13.CCDAF8D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Sneak Peak - The Rapture</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello everyone,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This past weekend (April 8-9), with the =
help of talented professionals crew and cast, we warped up our shoot for =
The Rapture's teaser, this teaser will be distributed via internet and =
dvd to any interested party who would like to get involved with this =
project. Several copies will be sent along with A Joker's Card to film =
markets such as Cannes, Hong Kong, American Film Market, and =
Toronto's.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Rapture is a Sci-fi/Action genre =
film with a strong style based on many live-action Anime films that has =
influenced me, and so, I decided, thanks to the success of A Joker's =
Card, to create this feature film with our own storyline, and =
superheroes/villiams of our own so it can be eventually go to theatrical =
and DVD release/distribution. We have researched our market well and =
after almost 1 year of pre-production, we are set to roll.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Synopsis for The Rapture:</FONT> <FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Trust: Just a five-letter word, but one that =
carries more weight in this world than any could fathom. What happens =
when sabotage, deceit, and betrayal push trust to the breaking point? =
When Midael and Abaddon, two enhanced humans (Chimaeras: Midael with 15' =
long metal wings that shoots out like daggers, Abaddon/Job with 15' long =
metal tail and can manipulate energy), become part of a high-stakes and =
violent game of cat-and-mouse, each learns just how much trust can be =
lost when everyone they meet has an agenda. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cast includes: George Tutie as Midael, =
Brian Richeson as Job/Abaddon, Annie Kitral as Dr. Gutierrez, Tom Fulton =
as Mr. Big, Chandler Chapman as Michael, Donna Williams as Mia Myros, =
Brandy Seymour as Ydnarb, Mary Faktor as Master Biso, E. Ray Goodwin Jr. =
as E, Nicholas D'Amico as Jack, Kyle Znamenak as Jonathan, and several =
others.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">So, here are the links to stills taken =
out directly from the footage, they are raw, without being touched up =
(yet), and it will NOT be what you will be seeing on the final teaser =
cut, but at least, you can enjoy the look and feel of things to =
come.</FONT></P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/2.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/2.jpg</FONT></U></A><F=
ONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (photo shoot on April 1)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/catfight.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/catfight.jpg</FONT></U></A>=
<FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (fight between Ydnarb vs Mia)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/midael.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/midael.jpg</FONT></U><=
/A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (Midael launches toward =
opponent)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/job.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/job.jpg</FONT></U></A>=
<FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (Job about to shoots out an energy =
ball)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/michael.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/michael.jpg</FONT></U>=
</A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (our all powerful military leader =
Michael)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat1.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat1.jpg</FONT></U></=
A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (the military men, props was graciously =
provided by Malabar Front)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat2.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/swat2.jpg</FONT></U></=
A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (Military men being thrown back by =
energy ball)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/gutierrez.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/gutierrez.jpg</FONT></=
U></A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (Dr. Gutierrez at lab)</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/jonathan.jpg"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.rapturethemovie.com/free/jonathan.jpg</FONT></U=
></A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> (Jonathan in prison)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Enjoy. Principal photography for this =
feature starts this Summer in July 2006.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>