[NEOPAL]House For Sale =?ISO-8859-1?B?rSA=?=$$$ For You!!!

Sheila Maloney SMaloney at marcusthomasad.com
Wed Apr 12 11:46:03 PDT 2006

--B_3227697963_1193974

Here's the deal =8B I am selling my house through NextHome, which means that =
can continue to sell it on my own, and if I come up with a buyer, NextHome
handles all the paperwork, so it=B9s =B3selling on my own, but with assistance=B2=
.

Now here=B9s the real deal =8B if you come up with a person who is interested
and put them in contact with me, and it results in a done-deal sale, I WILL
GIVE YOU A $500 BONUS!

If you are interested, either for yourself (you won=B9t get the $500 if you
buy it yourself, but you=B9ll get a better price deal than if it went through
a realtor!) or for somebody else, please e-mail me at
smaloney at marcusthomasllc.com and I will forward photos and further
information to you (I won=B9t do that through Fred=B9s site). Or you can go to
http://www.nexthome.com and type in SIGN #8474 in the upper right-hand
corner (that=B9s my house web site page).

Basic information on the house is:  it=B9s located in South Euclid, 1927
colonial; 3-bedroom plus a sitting room upstairs; hardwood floors;
wood-burning fireplace and bay window in the living room; built-in cabinets
in the dining room with sliding glass doors to the 2-level deck in back;
partially-finished wood-paneled basement; 2-car detached garage; upgraded
furnace, vinyl siding and all windows; full-front porch; brand new hot wate=
heater, stove and flooring in the entryway and kitchen; freshly painted
throughout; washer, dryer, dishwasher and stove included (fridge is
negotiable); and much more! Asking: $134,700.

Thanks!

Sheila Maloney

--B_3227697963_1193974

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>House For Sale – $$$ For You!!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"6"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-siz=
e:20.0px'>Here's the deal — I am selling my house through NextHome, wh=
ich means that I can continue to sell it on my own, and if I come up with a =
buyer, NextHome handles all the paperwork, so it’s “selling on m=
y own, but with assistance”.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>Now here’s the real deal</B></FONT> — =
if you come up with a person who is interested and put them in contact with =
me, and it results in a done-deal sale, <FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>I WILL GIVE=
 YOU A $500 BONUS!<BR>
</B></FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><FON=
T SIZE=3D"5"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:16.0px'><BR>
If you are interested, either for yourself (you won’t get the $500 if=
 you buy it yourself, but you’ll get a better price deal than if it we=
nt through a realtor!) or for somebody else, please e-mail me at smaloney at ma=
rcusthomasllc.com and I will forward photos and further information to you (=
I won’t do that through Fred’s site). Or you can go to <a href=3D"=
http://www.nexthome.com">http://www.nexthome.com</a> and type in SIGN #8474 =
in the upper right-hand corner (that’s my house web site page).<BR>
<BR>
Basic information on the house is:  it’s located in South Euclid=
, 1927 colonial; 3-bedroom plus a sitting room upstairs; hardwood floors; wo=
od-burning fireplace and bay window in the living room; built-in cabinets in=
 the dining room with sliding glass doors to the 2-level deck in back; parti=
ally-finished wood-paneled basement; 2-car detached garage; upgraded furnace=
, vinyl siding and all windows; full-front porch; brand new hot water heater=
, stove and flooring in the entryway and kitchen; freshly painted throughout=
; washer, dryer, dishwasher and stove included (fridge is negotiable); and m=
uch more! <FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>Asking: $134,700.<BR>
</B></FONT><BR>
Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Sheila Maloney</SPAN></FONT></FONT>